¼ Cup butter, softened
¾ Cup brown sugar
1 large egg
½ Cup vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Cup all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 Cups diced Granny Smith apple
½ Cup brown sugar
½ Cup all-purpose flour
1 Cup chopped pecans
2 Tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ jar of Caramel Sauce for Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Beat 1/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Beat egg into butter mixture. Add vanilla yogurt and vanilla extract to the mixture; beat to integrate.
- Stir 1 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; add to the butter mixture and beat to combine into a batter. Fold apples into the batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 cup pecans, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl using a fork to achieve a crumbly consistency; sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Once you remove from the oven, drizzle with caramel sauce. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.